Marlo asked me the other day why I prefer girls with short hair. I haven’t thought about this for a while, so here we go:
1. I can see the neck. I like the female neck. It’s one of my favourite bits.
2. This may be complete bullshit, but my observations over my adult life is that women with short hair are more independent, and I find that attractive.
3. Short hair is low-maintenance. Are girls with short hair also low-maintenance? The thought occurred to me. See note regarding bullshit (above).
4. Especially in the 80’s when I became less of a boy and more of a man, short hair was quite uncommon, and so I think I found it just a little exotic. Or at least, not mainstream. And that appeals to me too, what with me being a freak and an outcast.
5. Maybe I’m a dyke trapped in a man’s body?
I wanted to blog more, but this confounded mouse is making it really frustrating to work on the computer, so I’m just going to go make dinner. Hey, that’s a good name for a convention: Con-Founded