This June 28 will mark my 40th birthday, in which I carry on the tradition of my father and my father’s father and my father’s father’s father of continuing to live (past 39).
All I want for my birthday is a week-long gaming fest in which I can play D&D and Gamma World/Mutilator and Savage Worlds and Mouseguard and Mutants & Masterminds. Is that too much to ask? If it’s not, how about all that plus leftovers from my X-Mas wish list?
- The new Ghostbusters game for XBox 360
- Ponyo on the Cliff DVD (the one with japanese language and english subtitles)
- Miniatures from Hydra Miniatures. Sadly Strategies Games cannot order them for me.
- Home Movies: Season Four (1999)
- Space Ghost & Dino Boy
- Powerpuff Girls Complete Series
- Birdman and the Galaxy Trio: The Complete Series
- Tom and Jerry: Spotlight Collection, Volume One (1946)
- The Hilarious House of Frightenstein: Vol. 1
- Tenacious D Complete Masterworks 2
And if anyone is still reading, I happily accept used DVDs. In fact I’d rather you get them from a thrift store than from WalMart or Chapters (do they sell DVDs at Chapters? I don’t know I never go in there.)